Thursday, June 19, 2014

Glasses Transformed

So I have a pair of Coach glasses that have a really dark frame and even though I know that's the style I just thought they were too dark for me. In fact I remember having a pair of glasses like them in 7th grade which I hated. That's why I got contact lenses when I was 15. And that's why I only wear my glasses at night or when my contacts bother me. Since I didn't like the new Coach glasses, I kept wearing my old wire rims - really? Ugh. Then one day I thought, "Since I never wear them anyway and I was about to donate them, why don't I paint them?" So I did. With acrylic paint. Animal print. Light coating of Mod Podge. Now I love them and wear them all the time.


1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! You are so darn clever!
    I LOVE the pattern!

    ReplyDelete